Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our dreams............


It's been awhile since my last post. Wow, a long while. Life has gotten so busy. Work is long, days are short and there is too much to do. I recently found myself making several cakes and preparing food for a church function. During all the busyness, I have been reminded while making those cakes how much I enjoy creating food that I enjoy and sharing that with others. I get so much pleasure out of seeing a dish come together, and watching others enjoy it. It doesn't have to be a pretty cake, or something fancy. The simplest bowl of soup shared with others who can also enjoy it is a wonderful experience. So, all this of course has me thinking about Tea and Dreams, and how cool it could be. I think our dreams are what get us through the tough times. We must have hope, we must have goals, or dreams. In our country we are blessed to have opportunities to make those dreams happen. I keep praying and dreaming. Maybe one day you will come visit me at my shop and I will welcome you with open arms and a great cup of tea. Until then,

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Stace
( I will include another recipe with my next post!)

Psalm 37:4

Delight yourself also in the LORD,And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment